A new service to help you achieve an ethical supply chain
Jewellery customers are increasingly keen to purchase ethical, sustainable, and compassionate pieces. Yet for many small jewellers, taking the steps to ensure they have the right policies and procedures in place to live up to their ethical commitment can be complex and expensive.
Introducing the Responsible Sourcing for Small Jewellers Service
Levin Sources draws from over 15 years of experience working closely with jewellers and SMEs on responsible business practices to launch a tailor-made, easy-to-use service to support them on their journey to compliance.
The step-by-step, bespoke method provides SMEs with the assessment, mapping, and storytelling support they need to evolve their supply chain, comply with standards, and communicate the changes to their consumers in an impactful way.
The Responsible Sourcing for Small Jewellers service is available to jewellers in the UK, Ireland, continental Europe, and the US.
What We Deliver To Jewellers:
- Identify and draft the business’ ethical commitment
- Work together on assessing current practices
- Devise ethical policies, including tips on how to take this on your own going forward
- Set up responsible sourcing practices through supplier due diligence
- Prepare for certification to ensure compliance with RJC, Fairtrade, Fairmined and CRAFT certification standards
- Produce customer-facing communication, storytelling strategy, and content delivery
- Help implement circularity in your business practices, creative process, and production. For more information about this read our Circularity in Jewellery series part 1, part 2, part 3
Modules are available from £600, and we encourage jewellers to contact us to discuss their needs
Not sure this is the right service for your business?
Arabel Lebrusan, ethical jewellery designer and founder of Lebrusan Studio, was one of the first to trial our service. She says: “Levin Sources helped me draft a comprehensive Ethical Policy for my supply chain and strengthen the process for risk management. Their support allowed me to take my business to the next stage and gave me confidence in my own ability to create policies backing up my company’s responsible values”.
Contact rosanna.tufo[at]levinsources.com for more information.
As seen in...