Levin Sources provides responsible investment advice to market entrants investing in ASM sectors in volatile markets. Our responsible investment advisory service covers:
- Due diligence practices and integrating environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors into capital allocation and portfolio management.
- Crisis communication, communicating to a diverse audience and development of tone and narrative.
- Business and social media intelligence.
- Routes to market, stakeholder mapping, analysis and engagement.
- Navigating market challenges and risks related to weak governance, integrity, social inequality, infrastructure limitations and competition for natural resources.
- Strategies to combine short term performance with long term goals, while adapting to fast changing and challenging markets.
- Reporting on ESG and SDG performance.
- Risk management, including strategies for communicating to shareholders and managing expectations when entering complex new markets.